I think I have a list of the greatest smells known to man. If I could hire a scientist to come up with a way to infuse these authentic smells into some candle wax, I could be well on my way to an early retirement. Here’s the smells I would use in my candle company.
- Texas Roadhouse Fresh Baked Bread
- Gasoline Fresh off the Pump
- Freshly Cut Pile of Sawdust
- Sauted Onions and Garlic
- Paper Back Books from the Town Library
- Brand New Car Smell
- Wallet Leather
- Freshly mowed grass
- Hot, Buttered Movie Theater Popcorn
- Warm Crisp, Freshly minted US Currency
- Cookies baking at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
Tell me those aren’t the greatest collection of smells known to man. Go ahead…make my day.