Snapchat user name: DJ Khaled
This guy is one of the most entertaining and inadvertently hilarious people on the planet right now. His stock can’t get any higher than it currently sits.
Just yesterday, he had America on pins and needles as he lost his Jetski at sea in the dark waters somewhere off the coast of Florida.
Lucky for us, DJ Khaled is never lost, because he is always on the pathway to success. The key is to make it. DJ is going through this phase where he thinks hes a motivational leader or something and he’s doing things that the common man could never dream of (much less comprehend).
Some highlights of his last two days include (but aren’t limited to):
- Getting lost on his Jetski in the dark
- Running into “another roadblock” aka the boat police, and having to be towed to shore.
- His Sandal line is coming out and it’s hot fiya (and by hot fiya I mean they look cheaper than those disposable shower sandals you buy at the dollar store)
Not only is DJK up to no good when he’s “back at it” on his jetski, but he always takes time to drop little nuggets of wisdom all throughout all his daily routines. It’s marvelous information that is trumped only by his means of delivering the message, of which he does so, by speaking with the intensity of 1,000 suns on every snap #NoSnapsOff.
Lets peep today’s gems real quick.
- DJ on Breakfast: “Dat Yard man food. Gluten free doe. Bless Up”
- Back to back to back homerun catch phrases by our savior DJK right there. Bless up indeed.
- DJ on the year 2016: #2016 #WeTheBest #ImOnOne
- DJ on his haircut.: Major (key emoji) is always a fresh cut.
- BTW he LOVES the key emoji- I’ve been in the emoji game for a solid 4 years and haven’t utilized the key emoji once. DJK drops a key emoji in every other snap, maybe that’s why I’m a poor, pathetic, blogger.
- As DJ waters his lawn statue: Don’t ever play yourself (Don’t ever play yourself)
- DJ on friendship: Bless up, shout out to D-Wade. (pressed up arrow in elevator)
- DJ on the same elevator: People will try to pull you down. Don’t let em. (presses down on the elevator button). They evil.
- Next level creativity from our boy DJ right there. They evil.
- DJ on Breakfast: Enjoy your breakfast because they don’t want you to enjoy, they don’t want to see you enjoy, so enjoy (praying emoji hands)
- DJ LOVES the praying emoji hands as well.
- DJ walking in his kitchen: Walk with me on the path way of more success
- DJ watering his plants: Some people can’t handle success I CAN, some people can’t handle winning I CAN
- (still watering plants) When you stop making excuses and you work hard and go hard you will be very successful but when you very successful, just know you a target. PROTECT YOSELF
- (still watering plants) When you get success you have to be very smart, and be extra focused and protect your surroundings.
- (still watering plants) The key to success is to have a hammock. I have to get a new one because I’ve meditated so much on this one.
- (walking to his dock) The key is never fold. Don’t fold. The key to more success is never fold.
- (riding his jetski) “Back at it”
- Back at it is one of the funnier things he does. It’s as if he’s grown tired of his jetski. Like, shit man, back on the grind, “back at it”, as he looks at his jetski as if he’s about to put in a hard days work at the office. “Back at it”
- (still riding his jetski) all the great ones ride one.
- (still on jetski) ride wit me
- (still on jetski)ride wit me
- (still on jetski)ride wit me through the journey of more success
- (still on jetski) ride wit me.
- (still on jetski) You have to find peace and love
- (still on jetski) ride wit me
- (still on jetski) As a police boat pulls him over: Shit jus got real (cop emoji)
- This is 2nd time in 2 days that he’s suffered “Another roadblock” for those keeping track at home. Don’t worry tho because he will overcome it.
- (Finally back on land) Caught another Iguana. Dey eat all my flowers.
- God-damn Iguanas
His life is so foreign to ours, it’s almost as if he was living on another planet. If he woke up and decided to design a shoe for the hell of it, he could have a custom one made, shipped, and on his foot within a week. This guy is crushing life and all he does is win, win, win, no matter what. What a time to be alive.
A couple days after this event, he did this interview with Business Insider where he went into details about the jetski incident, and he also described what motivates him to inspire, and how he got into snapchat.